Thursday, January 27, 2011

270111♥

Peppermint Mocha with CREAM ♥
Peppermint Mocha without CREAM but the star on top is

Feels like trying it :D Looks nice. K-pop is really killing me. Seriosuly, like that day I spend about 400 for only Digi Live Kpop Party, albums, lightstick and towel. I still need to spend on Super Junior's concert, SNSD's 2nd photobook and save some incase Girls Generation coming. Damn, best is everything I spend is using my own money, I'm so broke. Luckily daddy bought me two pairs of shoes and mum bought me some clothes so I no need spending my own money buying it anymore on it. Thanks mummy & daddy ♥

I would like to share some pictures from K-pop Live Party I went.

Lastly,
Music of the day/month ♥
G.D + T.O.P - Knock Out

G.NA - Black & White

0 comments:

 

Tђe Sωєэt Pяëcΐøuš Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template