Saturday, March 12, 2011

1 more week to go SS3! :D

There's 2 more days to my birthday, what should I do to celebrate my sweet 16th? Should I just spend it like normal? No way! I want a bit special for this year but i still have no idea how to spend it. The first thing I want is A LOT A LOT A LOT presents. I can't wait t receive my presents and open it with full of cursious.
If my parents allow me to open a party at home, I tell you what, Its gonna be a BLAST if I did that :D My dad suggested to have an alcohol party on my brithday well I guess I'm going ask his permission for that next year. HAHA for the dearest you who are viewing my bloggie right now please do remeber 14 of March is my birthday. I'll be waiting my present from you. Thanks
"2nd My Astro Awards" held in genting Highlands on 26th of March! i wanna go so badly T_T mom get me a ticket please !
Video of the day :

0 comments:

 

Tђe Sωєэt Pяëcΐøuš Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template