Sunday, May 8, 2011

Aiming !

Okay instead of getting Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 I would like to get the GF2 right now!

Now previously the GF 1 was basically a camera that you would want to get alongside with your DSLR because sometimes, lugging a DSLR around with you…although better, is a BITCH

I was longing for GF1 because while I was viewing my favourite blogger's picture I was really impressed with the picture quality and also how fast its auto focus is. If I had the extra cash then I would have gotten one but I don’t poop gold so thanks Panasonic for having the Panasonic GF 2 TEEHEE!

You can now select your modes of shooting via “Touch Screen” which also is an added feature in the GF 2 and the touch screen function on the camera wouldn’t be something I’d shout about but what’s cool about the GF 2 is that you can now use your fingers to focus on a particular object instead of the analog buttons.

OMGOSH DADDY I NEED 1!

0 comments:

 

Tђe Sωєэt Pяëcΐøuš Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template